Dates & Rates
September 22 – 29, 2018
Welcome to Hotel Villa Taina
One of the original hotels constructed & situated right on the beach in the heart of Cabarete, Dominican Republic. The setting is breathtaking, the rooms are delightful, and the service goes unmatched. We strive to provide each and every one of our guests with a top notch experience. So, whether you came to take advantage of the everlasting wind, surf the spectacular waves, or relax and soak up the sunshine, your vacation is in good hands with us.
Double Occupancy $1,395 (Early Bird) / $1,695 (Late Bird)
Single Occupancy $1,595 (Early Bird) / $1,895 (Late Bird)
Standard Oceanside Room
Double Occupancy $1,695 (Early Bird) / $1,995 (Late Bird)
Single Occupancy $1,895 (Early Bird) / $2,195 (Late Bird)
- Beach side accommodation at Hotel Villa Taina
- 3 delicious chef prepared meals per day @Serenade Restaurant
- Daily AcroYoga Conditioning & Skills, Handstand Training, Technique, Skills & Personalized Training Routines, Explorative Body Aware Movement, Thai Massage, Slack-lining, Core Conditioning, Bachata/Salsa/Merengue Lessons, Twerkshop, Basic conversational Spanish class, Beach Volleyball, Connection to community of like-minded individuals, etc.. etc..
- Transfers to and from Puerto Plata (POP) International Airport – *that arrive/depart on retreat dates only*
- Additional Massage Therapy sessions & Private classes
- Tranquila Spa Services
- Tours & Excursions: Local Cacao Farm Tour! Canyoning, Catamaran Tours, Hiking, Horseback riding, Rafting, Surfing, Kite Boarding, Mountain Biking
***Special Retreat Pricing for DR Locals***
10% discount on FULL RETREAT package for our Local Friends.
If you are interested in participating in the Handstand and/or AcroYoga classes ONLY; we have special pricing just for that.
~ Classes only LOCAL Pricing ~
5 Days of Handstand instruction: $7,000 Pesos
5 Days of AcroYoga instruction: $7,000 Pesos
5 Days of BOTH Handstands & AcroYoga for $12,000 Pesos
Classes will be held Sunday, September 23rd – Friday, September 28th with Wednesday, September 26th as a *day off* … 5 days total of classes …
***Because we would like to preserve the class atmosphere as one of progression, we are not allowing any drop in students to classes. If you would like to participate with us, we ask that you make a commitment to come to ALL of the scheduled classes (either Handstands, AcroYoga or both)***