Dates & Rates
April 18 – 25, 2020
Welcome to Hooked Cabarete!!
Hooked Cabarete, Dominican Republic, is all about surf, kite and relax. Stay in walking distance from Playa Encuentro, the #1 surf spot in the DR and the best surf spot in the Caribbean and only 3 miles from Kite Beach.
Our facilities include a swimming pool in the large, tropical garden, a BBQ grill, yoga platform and high speed internet connection.
$1,695 (Early Bird)
$1,895 (Late Bird)
$1,895 Early Bird
$2,095 Late Bird
- 7 Nights Accommodation at Hooked Cabarete
- 3 delicious chef prepared meals, and snacks each day
- Daily AcroYoga Conditioning & Skills, Handstand Training, Technique, Skills & Personalized Training Routines, Thai Massage, Intro Surf Lesson, Slack-lining, Core Conditioning, Horseback Riding through the Dominican Jungles, River / Ocean SUP Boarding, Visit to the Monkey Jungle, Bachata/Salsa/Merengue Dance Lessons, Basic conversational Spanish class, Connection to community of like-minded individuals, etc.. etc..
- Transfers to and from Puerto Plata (POP) International Airport – *that arrive/depart on retreat dates only*
- Massage Therapy sessions
- Private classes
- Additional Surf Lessons
- Additional Tours & Excursions, Local Cacao Farm Tour, Canyoning, Kite Boarding, Mountain Biking
***Bring the Family!!!***
Bring your kids with you and make your time in the DR a Family affair!
Children are $750 each which covers their hotel room together with you (the parent or guardians), all meals, taxi to and from POP airport on retreat dates, and childcare during training hours.
Send us a PM to inquire further: email@example.com
***Special Retreat Pricing for DR Locals***
25% discount on FULL RETREAT package for DR Locals.
If you are interested in participating in the Handstand and/or AcroYoga classes ONLY; we have special pricing just for that.
~ Classes only LOCAL Pricing ~
5 Days of AcroYoga & Handstand instruction: $5,000 Pesos
Classes will be held Sunday, April 19th – Friday, April 24th with Wednesday, April 22nd as a *day off* … 5 days total of classes …
***Because we would like to preserve the class atmosphere as one of progression, we are not allowing any drop in students to classes. If you would like to participate with us, we ask that you make a commitment to come to ALL of the scheduled classes (either Handstands, AcroYoga or both)***